In less than two weeks, on October 16, the 2023 Gaming in Germany Conference will take place at the exclusive Adlon Hotel in the heart of historic Berlin.
Earlier this week, we hosted a webinar about some of the latest developments in Germany’s regulated iGaming market. Below you will find an overview of this webinar.
We would also like to share some of the reasons why the upcoming Gaming in Germany Conference is particularly important for operators that are or may be active in this market.
Why should operators attend the 2023 Gaming Conference in Germany?
Hear directly from the regulator. The opening speech of the event will be given by Mr. Benjamin Schwanke, Co-Chairman of the Joint State Gambling Authority (GGL), Germany’s interstate gambling regulator. This will be an excellent opportunity to get a feel for what to expect from the regulator in the short to medium term.
Get the latest market data. H2 Gambling Capital Senior Analyst Ed Birkin will give a presentation on the latest figures and trends in Germany’s regulated iGaming market, including market size, sewage rates and much more!
Learn the latest on effective, responsible gaming approaches. Alongside hearings from leading responsible gaming solutions providers, Entain Group Chief Operating Officer Peter Marcus explains how one of the world’s largest online operators uses responsible gaming technology. Compare your approach to Entain’s!
Gain highly practical information during our breakout sessions. The 2023 Gaming Conference in Germany offers high-level regulatory and policy-related information, as well as highly practical information on topics such as compliance, AML, data protection, dispute resolution and much more. Breakout sessions will be hosted by trained experts and will be highly interactive.
The full conference agenda is available Here.
Online activity report | “Regulatory update, market developments and compliance”
During Monday’s Germany Gaming Online Event, we highlighted some of the key recent developments in Germany’s regulated iGaming market.
In case you missed it, the full recording of this online event is here now available here.
The following topics and speakers took part in the Online Event:
- 3:00: Latest developments on legislation (Dr. Joerg Hofmann, Senior Partner, Melchers Law)
- 7:21: GGL’s current focus and activities (Dr. Joerg Hofmann)
- 12:21: Latest developments in compliance (Jochen Biewer, MD, Chevron Group)
- 14:20: Latest developments in KYC/AML (Jochen Biewer)
- 15:42: e-money and compliance (Jochen Biewer)
- 17:12: Alternative dispute resolution (Jochen Biewer)
- 20:04: German lottery regulations and market advantage (Dr. Joerg Hofmann)
- 23:29: Lotteries and virtual slots (Robert Lenzhofer, CEO, Hölle Games)
- 28:40: Lotteries as virtual slot disruptors (Robert Lenzhofer)
- 30:45: Audience Q&A
We hope you found it useful!
More information will be shared at our conference in Berlin. See you there?